You are most welcome to The European Club and we hope that your visit will provide many happy memories.
1. The first game is at 8a.m. Gates close at dark. Visitors are welcome everyday but not before 10a.m. on Sundays when the members play their weekly competition early.
2. The guest fees are as listed.
3. We rent golf clubs at €40 per round; push trollies at €4 per round; 2-person ride-on golf cars at €40 per round (medical certificate not required) and range balls at €5 per basket.
4. The clubhouse offers changing facilities and a restaurant.
5. Irish golf does not feature a mid-round break, although a quick visit to the clubhouse is allowed after the ninth hole, but if you are fortunate to visit on one of our many quiet days a break will be in order if it does not impact on other players on resumption.
6. We do not have caddies and we do not allow visiting caddies. You may purchase a Guide to the Links for €5. There are no blind holes and an average drive at the four dog-leg holes will open a full view to the green. On sixteen of the holes you will see the fairway and the green from the tee.
7. A dress code applies. Neat casual. This applies to players and persons accompanying the players.
No denims, tank tops, collarless and sleeveless shirts, flip flops, runner shoes, track suits, hoodies or football jerseys.
Shorts and skirts must come to within an inch of the knee and socks must be worn to above the ankle, trousers must not be tucked inside socks at anytime.
Headwear must be removed in the clubhouse.
Golf Shoes or flip flops are not to be worn in the restaurant.
8. Noise boxes and music boxes of all descriptions are not allowed.
9. Personal photography is allowed to the extent of five or six pictures. Series pictures and tours of the links pictures are not allowed. The use of drones is not allowed.
10. Care of the links. In Ireland we replace all divots, repair all pitch marks and rake bunkers after use. You will be approached by staff if you are seen to neglect these practices.
11. Players who arrive intoxicated will not be allowed onto the links and there will be no refund of fees paid but an alternative date will be offered.
12. Players should not bring food and drink onto the property, other than candy bars and the like, unless purchased in the clubhouse.
13. All players must report to reception. The names, handicaps and club affiliations of all players will be furnished at time of booking and will be confirmed on arrival.
14. Players are allowed onto the property on the understanding that they know of the risks involved in playing golf and walking on rough terrain. It is understood that visitors assume to themselves all risks to person and property and undertake not to behave in a reckless manner which may lead to injury to others.